1. We at Playnance.com are committed to protecting Your privacy and Your personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”).
4. We (or others on our behalf) collect Your email address and an activity log unique to You that collects certain administrative and traffic information including without limitation time of access, date of access, and use history. In addition, to the extent You provide us with any additional Personal Information, we may collect it as well.
5. We (or others on its behalf) collect the aforesaid Personal Information when You use the Services or when You provide it to us, and also in Your communications with us.
7. We Process the Personal Information and other information we (or others on our behalf) collect from or about You for various purposes, including, but not limited to, in order to deliver the Services, to provide customer support, to undertake necessary security and identity verification checks, to process any of Your online or mobile transactions, meet certain business and/or regulatory requirements and for any other purpose related to the operation of the Services. We may disclose Your Personal Information (and any other information) to any third parties that provide services to us in order to allow, enable or improve the provision of the Services to You. Without derogating from the above, Your Personal Information will be disclosed to our employees and staff members for the purpose of providing support services, credit management services, and fraud prevention services, to our accountants and auditors for accounting and auditing purposes and to our partners for the purpose of providing the Services. Your Personal Information may also be used by us, any of our licensees and/or affiliates (including any service providers on their behalf) (all being the "Marketers") to provide You with promotional offers and information regarding the Services as well as products and services from the Marketers and other third parties, and in order for us to improve our offering of a range of products and services and improved customer support. The promotional offers may be provided to You by various means, including but not limited to (i) email and/or (ii) via the Services (including, but not limited to, pop-ups or pop-unders). We may also use the aforesaid Personal Information to track Your use of the Services and for other internal purposes, such as evaluating, providing, and improving the Services.
8. We may disclose Your Personal Information and other information we (or others on our behalf) collect from or about You if required to do so by law, or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process, or to protect and defend our rights or property, the personal safety of users of the Services or the public. We reserve the right to share the aforesaid information with any third party, if we determine in our sole discretion that You have cheated or attempted to defraud us, or if we suspect You of committing any fraudulent activity (including fraudulent payment), or any other prohibited transaction.
9. We may transfer any Personal Information outside Your country of residence and outside the European Union and store it in other countries; the data protection and other laws of these countries may not be as comprehensive as those in the European Union - in these instances, we will take steps to ensure that a sufficient level of protection is given to Your Personal Information. IV. Retention of Personal Information
10. We will retain all of Your Personal Information for the time set by applicable legislation and in order to maintain our rights. V. Choice / Opt-Out
11. You may opt-out from receiving promotional communications from us by sending a blank e-mail with the word “Remove” to; If You have any questions relating to opting-out, please contact our customer support. Please note that even if you opt-out, we may continue to send you service-related updates and notifications. VI. Cookies
12. We (or others on our behalf) use a browser feature known as cookies, which are small text files that are placed on Your computer or equipment when You visit certain online or mobile pages, to track Your activities, record Your preferences, and make the Services more responsive to Your needs by delivering a better and more personalized experience to You. The cookies are stored on Your computer and/or equipment and are used by us to help track Your activity and pass information as You use the Services. Cookies can allow us to associate navigational information from browsing visits with the personal information you provide to us. VII. Security
13. We have implemented suitable security policies, rules, and technical measures to protect and safeguard the Personal Information under its control from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification, unlawful destruction or accidental loss. All of our employees and data processors that have access to, and are associated with the processing of Your Personal Information, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of Your Personal Information. VIII. Links to Other Sites
15. In the event that we sell, assign or transfer some or all of our business or assets to a successor or acquirer, directly or indirectly, including, but not limited to, in connection with the sale, merger, acquisition and/or bankruptcy and/or insolvency proceedings, we may sell, assign or transfer all of Your Personal Information and other information provided by You or about You, regardless of Your opt status, to such successor or acquirer. X. Disclaimer
16. The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect Your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of the data transmitted to our website, mobile site and/or mobile application; transmission is at Your own risk. Accordingly, we (including our directors, officers, shareholders, suppliers, advisors, contractors, and affiliates) will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential and/or punitive damages relating to the use or release of Personal Information resulting from events outside of our control. XI. Your Acceptance of this Policy